Sept 30th: SteerHead (FW) was cancelled due to water level issues on the Trinity River. We have moved our venue to Marine Creek Lake. Saturday morning will start with FWRC holding an in house “Club Only” FUN RACE starting at 8am. TCU will also have a Club Scrimmage with Baylor starting at noon until 1pm.. This is a great opportunity to get in some additional practice before Head Racing Starts.
Oct 7th-8th: OKC: Novice & Varsity.
Oct 14th: Head of the Brazo’s
Oct 28th: PumpkinHead. Austin.
More info on these races will be posted soon.
Spring 2017 Sprint Season:
Feb 4th: SWEAT in Dallas (2000m indoor Race)
March 4th: Heart of Texas. Austin. (1,000m)
April 22nd: UT Inventational (2,000m) Austin
April 23rd: Texas Rowing Championships. Austin. (1,000m)
Spring 2016 Events:
1- Feb 6th. SWEAT Indoor Rowing Race. (Dallas)
2- March 5-6. Heart of Texas. (Austin).
March 7-11. Spring Break
– March 26th. University of Texas Rowing Club Invitational. (Austin)
– April 9th. Baylor Scrimmage (Waco)
– April 16. Fort Worth Rowing Club Scrimmage.
- May 6th: End of year party.
Fall 2015 Events:
Oct 3rd & 4th: OUs Head Race. (Plus 500m Sprints under the lights). OKC
Oct 10th: Head of the Brazos. Waco/Baylor
Oct 31st: Head of the Colorado. Austin/UT
Dec 5th: Row HO HO. Fort Worth
Race Events for Spring 2015
– Feb 7th: SWEAT (Southwest Ergometer Amateur Tournament) Dallas (2,000m ERG). -TCU Received two Golds & toe Silver
– March 28th: UT Invitational “Red Bud Round Up”
Austin (2,000m) (Thanks to UT for the use of the 8)
– April 18th-19th*: TEXAS ROWING CHAMPIONSHIP: Austin TX. (1,000m Sprint)
For Weekly Training Schedule see Calendar page.